Here is something of the past, a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GST. I had this car many years ago, around 2000-2001 if I recall right. It was a car I still miss today, I had a lot of fun with it. It was never a real audio car, I had a pretty simple system in it. A Pioneer head unit along with some Alpine 6.5″ DDrive components with a small amp. I had another small amp and a JL audio 10″ sub at some point as well but that is about it.
Here is the mod list the best I can remember it.
- 17″ Cobra looking wheels
- 225/45/17 Kuhmo tires
- Arospeed springs
- Supra MKIV Sidemount IC (I was told it was the stock SMIC from one of Hulk Hogans Supras, I ended up with it because a kid I knew was friends with Nick way back then. I was at a shop one of his Supras was being worked on at, blah blah)
- Greddy P/H 60mm Oil Pressure Gauge
- Apex’i 60mm Boost Gauge
- Autometer Air/Fuel Disco Gauge 52mm
- Press bent crap 2.5″ catback with an Arospeed muffler
- RRE style downpipe w/o cat
- Cone intake adapter and filter
- OEM 1g BOV
- Dave Brode UICP (Old School if you remember these)
- Custom 2.5″ LICP
- Rewired OEM fuel pump with 10awg
- Custom Short Shifter
- Clear sidemarkers that I tinted darker
- Greddy Turbo Timer (The old old style, sang a song when you turned the car on)
- Solid Side Motor Mounts (I kept destroying the stockers)
- Front Strut Bar
The OEM MKIV Supra sidemount Intercooler.